Jing has experience litigating a broad range of cases from complex ERISA litigation to intellectual property disputes. Jing is well-versed in all stages of litigation, including pleadings and motions, discovery and fact and expert depositions, and oral arguments. Jing also has experience counseling on patent screening, patent infringement analysis, licensing and patent portfolio management. Jing has represented individuals and companies in Federal and State courts.
Prior to joining PV Law, LLP, Jing practiced ERISA litigation, IP litigation and patent prosecution at Las Vegas based law firms. Jing obtained the Best Lawyers in America® Ones to Watch distinction in Intellectual Property Law and Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law (2021 and 2022). Jing's overall experience in complex litigation matters and patent prosecution makes her well-suited to handle patent litigation and post-grant review proceedings and provide clients with guidance on effectively navigating through them.
Jing graduated Oregon State University with a degree in Computer Science. Jing is native in Mandarin Chinese and proficient in German.
- University of Michigan Law School at Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- J.D. – 2008
- Law Journal: Michigan Journal of Law Reform, Associate Editor and Contributing Editor
- Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon
- B.S. – 2018
- Major: Computer Science
- University of Michigan, Michigan
- B.A. – 2006
- Honors: University Honors
- Major: Psychology
- Major: Philosophy
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
- Best Lawyers in America® Ones to Watch - Intellectual Property Law and Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Mandarin Chinese